- Earned value reporting across single or multiple projects
- Integration of budgeted and estimated costs, resources, and actual work completed with Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project
- Daily earned value reports
- Total project visibility
- 15% or more reduction in project costs
- 300% increase in productivity
HD Project Estimating
Create Quote Requirements
Create quote requests from estimated items in a project. Scan resources and quote groups within the project to assemble quote requests, allowing subs and vendors to bid on specific or grouped project items.
Award Quotes with Detailed Criteria
Show and award quotes by groups, resources, and activities. Group quote items by phase, area, discipline, and location to expedite and organize awarded quote items. See quote details while reducing costs and improving communications with contractors.
Create Pay Item Requirements
Develop pay item structures to match how work should be reported, managed, and performed by EPCMs, contractors, and subs. Allow the contractor, sub, or vendor to identify pay items committed in the quote. View pay items by quantity, unit price, total price, currency, area, discipline, geography, and a variety of variables.
Receive Estimates from Contractor Systems
Utilize the HD estimate loader to connect to multiple estimating systems including HCSS, Bid2Win, US Cost, Timberline, InfoMine, MC2, and WinEst. Simplify activity tracking with contractors and subs by receiving detailed estimates to centrally manage and sort.
HD Project Performance
The Commitments feature allows you to track how much of your current budget has been committed for expenditure to a particular company. The committed amount can be tracked separately from the budgeted amount. It enables an owner to answer these important questions:
- What is the total value of our commitments to date on this project? i.e., If we were to cancel the project today, how much would we be on the hook for as the owner?
- How does the committed amount for a specific scope of work compare to what we had budgeted for that work? If we committed less than we had budgeted, that money can possibly be spent elsewhere.
- How do the as-built costs for a particular contractor compare to the amount we committed to them? Are they billing us more than we committed to them?
Measure Performance from Contractor Estimates
Utilize the HD Project Estimating loader to establish progress assumptions.
Receive cost model baselines from estimating systems including HCSS, Bid2Win, US Cost, Timberline, CostMine, MC2, and WinEst.
Simplify activity tracking with contractors and subs by receiving detailed estimates to centrally manage and sort progress by area, discipline, geography, phase, and account code.
Accurately forecast project activities.
Generate performance calculations on as-built production activities to deliver forecasted complete costs, resources, and time from integrated schedules.
Request a Demo
Share your business needs with us and we’ll give you a live demo tailored to your company. Fill out the short form to schedule your free customized HD PCM demo today.
- Manage time, scope, and cost!
- Learn how to reduce project costs by 15%!